WeMos C3 Mini v2.1 ESP32-C3
This is a complete redesign of the C3 Mini v1, with new features:
- on-board RGB LED
- 4 layer board, providing better impedance matching and much improved RF performance
- Upgraded to Ceramic antenna (v1 suffers poor RF performance)
Features of the WeMos C3 mini:
- Based on the ESP32-C3 Wifi SoC, offering improved performance and functionality compared to the WeMos D1 mini
- Faster processor
- Additional memory
- Improved ADC (6 channels)
- 4MB Flash
- 12x GPIO pins supporting protocols such as ADC, I2C, SPI, UART
- Type-C USB port for programming and power, eliminating the need for additional serial adapters or wiring
- Compatible with a wide range of programming languages including MicroPython, Arduino, CircuitPython, and ESP-IDF
- Default firmware is MicroPython
- Compatible with Tasmota, ESPHome, WLed and other ESP based projects for easy integation into open home automation platforms.
- Compatible with Wemos D1 mini shields, allowing use of a wide range of existing accessories and sensors
Overall, the WeMos C3 mini is a powerful and versatile development board that is perfect for anyone looking to build connected IoT devices. With its fast processor, large memory, and wide range of inputs and outputs, you'll have everything you need to bring your ideas to life. So why wait? Get your hands on the WeMos C3 Mini today and start building your next IoT project.
- Microcontroller: ESP32-C3FH4
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Digital I/O Pins: 12
- Analog Input Pins: 6 (3.2V max input)
- Clock Speed: 240 MHz
- Flash Memory: 4MB
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: 5 BLE
- Interfaces: ADC, I2C, SPI, UART, USB OTG
- USB: Type-C USB port for power and programming
- Platform Compatibility: Arduino, Micropython, ESP-IDF, Tasmota, ESPHome
- Compatible with D1 Mini shields
- Power supply: USB or External 3.3V (800mA max)
- Dimensions: 34.3x 25.4mm
- Weight: 2.5g
All orders will ship next business day with fast tracked shipping.
All stock ships from our location in Melbourne, Vic (unless item is listed as pre-order or special order item).
Shipping Rates (Australia)
- Free standard shipping on orders over $89 excluding orders with bulky items
- $10 Flat rate standard shipping on most orders (2-6+ days to most locations)
- $15 Express shipping (1-2+ days to metro locations)
- For orders with bulky or heavy items exact shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
We use Sendle or Australia Postage for all deliveries.
Shipping Rates (New Zealand)
- Calculated based on order weight. (estimate 5-14 days).
Shipping rates (International)
We offer International shipping to most countries, including New Zealand.
The shipping rate will be calculated at checkout based on order weight. The customer will be responsible for any import duties or taxes. Free shipping does not apply on international orders at this time. If your country is not available for automatic calculation at checkout please contact us for a quote
Depending on your chosen payment method, your order should be covered by either Shopify or Paypal buyer protection schemes, please see their respective policies for more details.
We offer FREE basic technical support on all orders to help you get up and running with your purchase. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order, we accept returns for any reason including change of mind. Please contact us with in 30 days of delivery of your order to initiate a return. Once your return is approved we will provide instructions on how to return your items.
Once your items have been received and inspected you will receive a full refund (excluding original postage costs) back to your original payment method. Items must be unused and include all original packaging to be eligible for a refund.