Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Services. By accessing or using the Services, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you when you use the Services. Personal information is information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as your name, email address, or phone number.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve the Services: We may use your personal information to provide the Services to you, to personalise your experience, and to improve the quality of the Services.
- To communicate with you: We may use your personal information to communicate with you about the Services, to send you updates or information about your account, or to respond to your inquiries.
- To comply with legal obligations: We may use your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We may collect non-personal information about you when you use the Services. Non-personal information is information that does not identify you as an individual, such as your IP address, device type, or browsing history.
We may use non-personal information for any purpose, including to analyse trends, to administer the Services, or to improve the quality of the Services.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services: We may share your personal information with third parties who provide services on our behalf, such as hosting or maintenance services.
- To comply with legal obligations: We may share your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
We may also share your personal information with your consent, such as when you opt in to sharing your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. However, no security measures are perfect, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
International Data Transfer
Your personal information may be transferred to and processed in countries other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different from the laws of your country.
You have the right to request access to your personal information, to request that your personal information be corrected or deleted, and to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information and to request that your personal information be transferred to another organisation.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dialedin, PO Box 8002, Reservoir, 3073. You may also have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority if you believe that we have violated your rights.
We may update this Policy from time to time. We will post any updates on this page and encourage you to review the Policy periodically. We may also provide additional notice of changes, such as by sending you an email or through the Services.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com or Dialedin, PO Box 8002, Reservoir, 3073.