NodeMCU v3 ESP8266 Dev Kit
The NodeMCU v3 is a versatile development board that features the powerful ESP8266 WiFi chip. With its integrated USB-to-serial converter, you can easily program and debug your projects using the popular Arduino IDE.
This board also features a variety of input/output options, including 11 digital input/output pins, one analog input pin, UART, I2C and more. Plus, with built-in WiFi, you can easily connect your project to the internet and control it remotely.
The default firmware supports programming in Lua scripting language for an easy way to get started. Can also be used with Arduino IDE or Platform IO, or flash the device with Tasmota or ESPHome allowing for easy integration into Home Assistant, adding support for many sensors and devices such as displays.
The NodeMCU is compatible with a wide range of sensors and other components, making it an ideal choice for all your IoT projects. Whether you're building a weather station, a smart home automation system, or a remote-controlled robot, the NodeMCU has everything you need to get started.
- Microcontroller: ESP8266
- Processor: Tensilica L106 32-bit RISC at 80 MHz
- Memory: 4 MB SPI flash
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V DC
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n, pcb antenna
- GPIO Pins: 11
- Analog Input: 1 with 10-bit ADC
- Protocols: UART, I2C, SPI, PWM
- Operating Temp: -40°C to 125°C
- Platforms: Lua, Arduino IDE, or MicroPython, Tasmota, ESPHome
- Dimensions: Approx. 49mm x 24mm
- Additional Features: Built-in USB-to-Serial converter, programmable button
All orders will ship next business day with fast tracked shipping.
All stock ships from our location in Melbourne, Vic (unless item is listed as pre-order or special order item).
Shipping Rates (Australia)
- Free standard shipping on orders over $89 excluding orders with bulky items
- $10 Flat rate standard shipping on most orders (2-6+ days to most locations)
- $15 Express shipping (1-2+ days to metro locations)
- For orders with bulky or heavy items exact shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
We use Sendle or Australia Postage for all deliveries.
Shipping Rates (New Zealand)
- Calculated based on order weight. (estimate 5-14 days).
Shipping rates (International)
We offer International shipping to most countries, including New Zealand.
The shipping rate will be calculated at checkout based on order weight. The customer will be responsible for any import duties or taxes. Free shipping does not apply on international orders at this time. If your country is not available for automatic calculation at checkout please contact us for a quote
Depending on your chosen payment method, your order should be covered by either Shopify or Paypal buyer protection schemes, please see their respective policies for more details.
We offer FREE basic technical support on all orders to help you get up and running with your purchase. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order, we accept returns for any reason including change of mind. Please contact us with in 30 days of delivery of your order to initiate a return. Once your return is approved we will provide instructions on how to return your items.
Once your items have been received and inspected you will receive a full refund (excluding original postage costs) back to your original payment method. Items must be unused and include all original packaging to be eligible for a refund.